Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cards

I've just realised how long it is since I posted on here.  So here are a some cards I have done recently.

I was making a Fathers Day card which I forgot to take a picture of before sending and had a few left overs so I made a made this card.


All the supplies are from Stampin up and I love the hexagon embossing folder I used for the background.

The next to cards are very similar to each other.  They are a mixture of a couple of ideas I saw online.  The main image (from the Stampin Up Serene Silhouttes set) was inked in brown then I used a baby wipe to carefully take the ink off the birds and then coloured them in with a red pen before stamping it.  I also stamped on a scrap of paper which I roughly cut round to use as a mask and then stamped over the top with the en Francais stampin Up background stamp.  I bit of inking around the edges to finish off.  For the first card I used the fancy fan embossing folder on the background card to add some texture.  I finished them both off with twine and pearls with a greeting stamped and punched.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.