Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More Cards

Here are a couple more cards I have made recently.

This one has gone to my Sister-In-Law whose birthday is today.  Unfortunately the card is very unlikely to have made it to her on time as we have had some rather unseasonal weather here bringing the island to a standstill!


I used the En Francais background stamp and Summer Silhouettes for the flowers two of my favourite and most used stamps both from Stampin Up!

The next card I wasn't so sure about - I like the effect of stamping multiple flowers on the top note die cut using the stippled blossoms set but not sure about the ribbon, but couldn't work out anything better to do with it - maybe it will grow on me.


PS the colours are a better match in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.