Monday, March 28, 2011

Gogo Getaway

I have just spent a fab weekend at the Gogo Getaway in Hertfordshire.  This was my 5th time and it just gets better and better.

I came home with 10 completed layouts!

Class 1 - "The Counting House" by Lorraine Ablett


For this one I chose a picture of my younger daughter taken at the Science Museum.

Class 2  - "A Touch of Glass" by Sam Ball


The photos which were taken the week of my older daughters 18th birthday are all enclosed in glass with copper tape around the edge.  This photo really doesn't do it justice.  I really loved this class as it was something new that I would never have done at home.

Rather than uploading 10 LO's at once I will spread them over the week, so more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Super layouts Liz sounds like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.