Friday, January 14, 2011

Something different

Scrapagogo have started a new monthly sketch and I decided to use that together with the hybrids they produce to see if I could produce a digital layout and this is the result.




























As the main purpose of the hybrids is to print and cut out the elements to add to traditional paper supplies there aren't any background papers.  So I created my own papers (the tan background and the green photo mounts) using the colour scheme provided with the sketch.  All the other elements except the brads are from the gogo hybrids created by Kirsty Wiseman over the last 2 or 3 months.  The brads are part of a set by Carina Gardiner.

If you can't guess photos were taken on my daughters 18th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.