Tuesday, January 11, 2011

December Crop

Ok I am a little behind as we have had the local January crop already but here are a couple of layouts I did in December.  The first one is using a picture of my daughters bedroom wall, covered in layouts we did during the summer holidays in 2009 to decorate her room.


The second layout is from our holiday to Florida last October.  We went to see the band The Script at the House of Blues in Downtown Disney.  The last concert we went to in the US they wouldn't allow cameras so I didn't try and take mine this time so of course they were allowed!  I took a couple of pictures on my phone but the conditions weren't great!  The flowers are some handmade ones I found in a shop in Orlando.




























As usual the majority of the supplies are from Scrapagogo kits, probably Sept, Oct and Nov last year.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.