Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese Whispers CJ

I have joined a Chinese Whispers CJ on the Scrapagogo Forum.  The idea is we all find a LO to 'lift' and create our own LO which we pass on to the next person to 'lift' and so on.  It is a great idea as unlike a normal CJ we get to keep our LO's and no postage costs.

There are 2 teams of 10 people and I am in both with a monthly posting date so this means for the next 10 months I have to create at least 2 LO's a month!

My team 1 LO is Xmas Ball.  Other than the letters everything was from the December Scrapagogo kit.  I want to use gogo kits for all the LO's and as the kit arrives half way through the month I have started off one using the December kit and the other using the January kit so I can do one of the LO's earlier in the month.






























The LO I based this on is this lovely one by Sam Ball one of the Gogo DT girls.  Thanks Sam.





























I will post my team 2 LO's tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I was thrilled you wanted to lift one of my layouts Liz xxx

    And your end result is stunning, such a gorgeous combination of lilac and aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lift Liz, well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lift Liz - Sam's is a gorgeous layout to start with and you have totally done it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab lift Liz - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.