Thursday, October 14, 2010

Digital Designer

One of the reasons I didn't post much over the summer was because I took part in Jessica Sprague's Art of Design course.  It was aimed at college (US) level so was fairly intense, especially as I hadn't done any real design before and only a small amount of digi scrapbooking.  It was a fantastic course and I learnt so much.  At the end there was an exam and we had to submit some work to Carina Gardner for her to critique - scary stuff but I was over the moon with what she sent back.  So here is the proof:-

I still haven't finished the full kit as I still need to work on a few extra elements but I have created a layout with some of the papers/elements I have designed so far.


I really want to finish off my first kit and get to work on the next....hopefully soon!

2 comments:

  1. well done, Liz, that is terrific. Luv Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for passing the exam and beeing now a certified digital designer! I am looking forward to your kits! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.