Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yet more getaway!

Back to Lorraine for the 5th class.  The back of this is cardboard which means it is a much sturdier layout than normal. Lots of cutting, punching and tearing to produce this one. Learnt that drawing round a cats eye ink pad makes a good leaf shape!


Class 6 was taught by Helen Miles.  I signed up for this one as I got a lovely set of flocks for Christmas and wanted some ideas to used them.  Lots of messy paints, flock and glitter went onto this layout.  The title was hand drawn before painting, flocking and glittering...not my favourite bit and I think I need more practice!  Did like the effects on the circles though so will have to give that a try when I have plenty of time to clear up afterwards!


























For anyone not familiar with One fish, two fish it is a book by Dr Seuss and my daughter is wearing her favourite one fish, two fish T-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.