Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Class

A couple of days ago I came across a new class from Shimelle that starts today.  The title is Something from {almost} nothing and is based around using some of the stash mountain we have all acquired.  Now I have to admit that the last Shimelle class didn't go so well for me...nothing wrong with the course just in the run up to Christmas and starting a new job meant I didn't get past the first few prompts.  But this one will be different!!  So here is my first layout.


























The idea is to use up metal!  There was a fab example layout by Piradee which started me off although the finished LO looks nothing like it!!  I was inspired to get out the old metal rimmed tags and with a bit of playing discovered layering them and adding some MM journalling stickers worked.  The words on the Tim Holtz metal  tags don't show on the photo so they are giggle, memories, silly, treasure, friendship, always.  The gorgeous cardstock is from creative imaginations and came in a scrapagogo kit.  Thanks Shimelle for making me use it - it is one of those that was too nice to use!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.