Friday, June 26, 2009

CCT - 66


Here is my card for this weeks challenge on Cute Card Thursday this week. The challenge was to use wheels and I didn't have any stamps with wheels on so decided to go and look for a digi stamp and coincidently found the same one Wendy used on her DT card. It was from Digistamp Boutique and it was really easy so I may be visiting there again.

The Star is a Stamps Away stamp and both images were coloured in using my copics. The papers are BG Archaic backed with coordinations card stock. I also added some large staples using my new woodware stapler. Finally I have a 'male' card in my stock of cards!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, sweet image and great boy colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Liz....you're on a roll at the moment.....perfect card for a teenager i think!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, the BG papers are great, they look very boyish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.