Tuesday, February 10, 2009

UKS Mystery Cybercrop - part 2

Birthday-Cube-1  Ok this should be part 1 really as this was done before the weekend - just!


This was what I did with my mystery kit - it's a mystery because you don't know what you are going to get in the kit.  As Becky's birthday was fast approaching I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and make something for her birthday with the kit - it turned into rather a large card!


I used the box the kit came in and the bind it all with thread and ribbon to make the box along with some white paint.  Ideally it should have a bit more ribbon but I was restricted to that in the kit!


Below are some other views.


Birthday-Cube-2  Birthday-Cube-3






Birthday-Cube-4 




KidsandCats 


This was a layout I did for pre-crop challenge based on a book cover.  The title does stand out a bit more in real life!  I used Decembers scrapagogo kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.