Monday, February 9, 2009

UKS Mystery Cybercrop - part 1

DSC_0035_edited-1It was the UKS cyber crop at the weekend and I managed to do 13 layouts and one blank mini-book.  I was on the winning CSI team :).


This one was a class called black and blue by AnniB.  I followed the sketch pretty closely just chose my own colour scheme.









DSC_0034_edited-1 









This layout was done for a challenge set by Christy Tomlinson.  The challenge was to use something non scrapbook related - the cd and to use bright colours.  I used the left overs from my mystery kit from Sarahs Cards as that was definitely bright!



DSC_0039_edited-1 











This next layout was for the FBI challenge.  It required the use of a file folder, buttons and ink.  It doesn't show up well but everything is inked round the edges.


DSC_0037_edited-1 










This is the other layout I did on Friday night.  It was for a class called In the Frame by Artbase using their kit.


I will post some more later but as I get complaints that the page doesn't change enough...you know who you are!!  I will save the rest for another day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.