Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baking Time

Baking Time  I did this layout this morning in between taking and fetching the kids from swimming.  I did it for the UKS weekly challenge.  Normally this isn't a photo I would have scrapped but I was searching for a photo that I could include 'time' in the LO somehow.  I was pleased with the way it turned out and it's nice to have a record of the memory even if there aren't any pictures of the kids.


Used this months gogo kit that arrived yesterday (with a few extra buttons).  The title was done with my cricut and the 'time' was cut using my new graphically speaking cartridge.  The letters weren't standing out enough so I painted behind them.


I did another LO this afternoon but didn't get a chance to take a photo whilst it was still light so I will post that one tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.