Sunday, June 15, 2008

Final Getaway challenges

Katherine 2008


At yesterdays crop I did the final 2 sketch challenges set at gogo getaway.


This one was to do with Dream Street Papers and I found these gorgeous ones in the gogo shop.  Yet again I turned the sketch around  I think I only did one of the 7 the same way!Maritime Museum



The final sketch challenge was set by Caroline who kindly picked us up from Luton airport.  The line to use was Rusty Pickle which I struggled with but all the painted bits are from Rusty Pickle.



The only thing not finished from my gogo weekend was the final class by Jane Dean which is a mini book which I hope to finish soon.


I also made a mini book in Shimelles class but I haven't taken any pictures plus 2 smaller make and takes too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.