Thursday, May 15, 2008

April Crop

Nag_04 I had a productive evening at this months crop on Tuesday almost completing 2 layouts.  Didn't finish either because I had taken no alpahabets with me and no Cricut either!  So I have just added the titles now.



For both of them I used sketches from the Triple the Sketch blog.  The first one is this weeks sketch.  NAG stands for national age group and was the name of the swimming squad - hence the title.



All the papers, chipboard and rik-rak were from last months studio calico kit.





Somewhere_in_france



The second layout was an older sketch I hadn't used yet.  For this one I used scenic route papers from a scrap-room kit.  The title comes from the fact I have no idea at all where this is as it was taken at a stopping point whilst driving from Paris to Spain so could be anywhere in the middle of France!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments they are always appreciated.